The IMPACT Awards are designed to recognize emerging leaders within the Chamber community. These individuals are leading the field in their line of work and are making a significant difference in their community through their service to others.
In order to be considered for this prestigious award, applicants must be under the age of 40 as of September 30 and employed by a Chamber Member organization. They should be professional leaders who have demonstrated a strong record of innovation and outstanding performance.
The nomination period has ended.
Please look forward to celebrating our IMPACT Award recipients later this year!
IMPACT Awards recipients will receive:
- Public Presentation of Award
- Feature in the Community Guide & Business Directory magazine
- Recognition in the Discover Bartow magazine
- 1-year complimentary registration to select Chamber events
- 1-hour professional coaching session