Team player with good technical skills in civil engineering field. Plans and conducts work requiring judgment and application of civil engineering design practices. Has a general knowledge and understanding of the project development process including construction, site planning, site engineering, and MEP criteria as applicable. Produces contract documents conforming to development regulations and zoning codes, works with team members as applicable, checks drawings, conducts site visits, and assists Project Engineer or Project Manager as needed. Performs most assignments with instructions only as to the general results expected. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex design issues and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects. Reports to the Project Engineer or Project Manager.
- Set-up plan sheets, notes, details, etc.
- Generate concept site plans
- Site plan layout and design
- Generate tree preservation and replacement plan, including calculations
- Utility plan layout and design. (water and sewer)
- Generate Preliminary Grading Plans (ability to draw in contours using points)
- Wall layout plan and profile
- Create storm & sanitary sewer profile
- Design a set of erosion control documents, NOI’s, and Checklist
- Stormwater system layout and profile