We’re a company leading the future of manufacturing, and our multi-brand strategy supports a culture of innovation, even after 50 years of success. In this role, candidates gain diverse work experience and exposure to multiple areas of manufacturing. We’re looking for someone who is ambitious, interested in learning various skills, and an excellent problem solver.
What you’ll be doing:
Candidate will be hired into a team system where he/she will be required to learn different manufacturing job functions/skill blocks. Positions available in various manufacturing departments including:
- MHT/BST (Lift Truck Operator)
- Full-Time 2nd and 3rd shift
- Limited Part -Time & Flexible Schedules on All Shifts
- Summer Seasonal Positions for 17 years and older
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 lbs repetitively
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, pull, and push repetitively
- Standing and walking
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
Average annual earnings of entry-level full-time associates is more than $38,000, with growth opportunities to earn $44,000+ annually.