As an SEO & Digital Advertising Specialist you will
- Perform continuous site auditing, and recommend scalable on-page optimization based on business objectives for both existing functionality and new opportunities
- Provide SEO best practices in alignment with current technical principals and kenziesoptics.com systems
- Research, develop and help drive large-scale solutions to broaden organic performance
- Own daily monitoring of assigned SEO performance, weekly/monthly roadmap and reporting
- SEO across multiple platforms
- Work with Marketing, Product Management, R&D, and others to ideate and execute SEO strategy
- Responsible for management and execution of day-to-day tactical SEO strategies to drive online traffic and sales
- Develops and maintains day-to-day relationships with internal and external (vendor) partners
- Experience in managing both paid and organic search
- Marketing/web experience associated with a national-level retailer
- E-commerce knowledge and experience
- Prior analytics and data analysis exposure
- Strong Communication skills
- Solid understanding of the technical pieces of marketing channels such as backend tracking, search string URLs, 3rd party site tracking, data feeds and internal search
- Knowledge of Adobe technologies
- Intermediate/Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Excel required
- A steadfast passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Proven SEO Experience and understanding
- In depth knowledge of current and developing SEO trends
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Competencies
- Action Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
SEO Analyst Requirements
- BSc in marketing or similar.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow specifications.