LakePoint Sporting Community, the premier sports vacation destination, is home to several world-class venues and has been building on its reputation as a must-visit location for travel sports since 2013. Welcoming millions of visitors annually, LakePoint is the largest and most unique travel sports park in the Southeast. With state-of-the-art sports facilities complemented by several on-site hotels, dining options, and entertainment venues, LakePoint is creating the ultimate stay and play tournament hub.
Title: Scoreboard/Field operator
Location: LakePoint Baseball Complex
Full-time/Part-time: Part-time (Friday Evenings, Saturday, and Sunday) (6-8 hour shifts)
Job Description: Accurately operate baseball scoreboard including keeping up with runs, hits, balls, strikes, and outs for both teams. Must be able to focus on the baseball game in its entirety. Have some basic knowledge of baseball rules and scoring.
- Score/complete each game including runs, hits, balls, strikes, and outs
- Ensure each game runs smoothly at the field to which you are assigned.
- Act as the eyes and ears of the field, reporting any injuries or security needs immediately.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues as they arise.
- All team members are to present themselves in a professional manner with teams, parents, players, scouts, college coaches, umpires, field crews, etc.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time (2 hours or more).
- Ability to maintain focus.
- Prior knowledge of baseball rules and proper scoring.
- $8.50 to $10.00 per hour
Or Call Denise Wright @ 404-263-0440
Or Download and Complete an Application at www.lakepointsports.com/jobs