Complimentary Marketing Benefits
Benefits Available Via the Member Information Center
- Online Business Directory - As a Chamber Member, you receive a listing in the Business Directory on the Chamber website. On this listing you may include a description of your business, hours of operation, driving directions, and keywords to help customers find your business. Accessing the Business Directory inside of the Member Information Center shows more data than is available to the general public such as representative contact information for fellow Chamber Members.
- Post Information to the Chamber Website - Chamber Members may submit information such as business or community events, job listings, announcements, or news releases, and deals open to the community (Hot Deals) or specials for other Chamber Members (Member to Member Deals) to the Chamber website using the Member Information Center. Posts are subject to approval.
Log into the Member Information Center to access the above benefits. If you have any questions or need your login information, please contact the Digital Media Director at 770-382-1466.
Member Announcements Section in Newsletter - Chamber Members may send deals, announcements, or other news to the Digital Media Director to be included in the weekly community events email newsletter. These submissions are typically added to the website as well.
Marketing Space in Chamber Lobby - Cards, brochures, and event flyers from our Members are displayed in the Chamber Lobby for the public to access. Feel free to bring your marketing materials to the Office Administrator.
Referrals - The Chamber is constantly referring our Members using the online Business Directory and through general inquiries.
Radio Spot - The Chamber has partnered with WBHF 1450AM on a radio series called "It's All About the Business" that is live every Monday morning from 7:40 AM to 7:50 AM. If you are interested in going on the air to talk about your business, please contact the Office Administrator at 770-382-1466. Please Note: This opportunity is only for businesses. If you are a nonprofit leader, there are other options available through WBHF 1450AM.
T-Shirt Friday - The Chamber Staff will wear your company's t-shirt all day and post a fun photo on our Facebook page to advertise your business. Contact the Office Administrator at 770-382-1466 to schedule your T-Shirt Friday.
Chamber Champions - Multi-level sponsorship program with year-round publicity and benefits. Contact the Membership Director at 770-382-1466 for more information.
Banner Ad - $20 per month per category (6 month minimum). This is a 480 x 120 banner that will appear when your business category is selected in the Business Directory.
Additional Category Listings - $25 per year per additional category. Two category listings are included with membership.
Quarterly Email Blast - $75 per email. Members can send 1 email blast per quarter and must provide the email artwork. The Chamber reserves the right to make all final determinations as to allowable content. Contact the Digital Media Director for more information.
Enhanced Directory Listing - $75 per year, renews with membership dues. This gives you the following advantages when your business appears in search results:
- Top Priority Placement
- A Description of Your Business
- A Link to Your Website
- Unlimited Keywords to Help Customers Find Your Business
You may also customize your Member Information Page with the following:
- Add Five Bulleted Highlight Items
- Add Your Business Logo
- Add Multiple Images in a Photo Gallery
- Add a YouTube Video
- A Longer Business Description
Mailing Labels - $75 per label set. The Chamber will provide a set of mailing labels that includes the Chamber Membership's public mailing addresses. If only a specific category of members is needed, it is $5 per subset or category.
Marketing Packages - $195 for Pro or $295 for Elite. Marketing Packages include exclusive savings on advertising costs for Chamber Member businesses. Click here to learn more or choose your plan.
Event Marketing Opportunities
Below are the various sponsorship opportunities available for each Chamber event. For more information, please contact the Programs & Events Coordinator at 770-382-1466.
- Adairsville Eggs & Issues Breakfast - Monthly Breakfast Sponsor
- Annual Meeting - Presenting Sponsor, Gift Sponsor, Beverage Sponsor
- Business After Hours - Monthly Event Host
- Cookout - Presenting Sponsor, Hospitality Sponsor, Entertainment Sponsor, Dinner Sponsor, Beverage Sponsor, General Sponsor, Table Sponsor
- Golf Tournament - Presenting Sponsor, Dinner Sponsor, Lunch Sponsor, Beverage Sponsor, Lawn Sponsor, Scorecard/Scoreboard Sponsor, Raffle Sponsor, Putting/Chipping Contest Sponsor, Hole Sponsor
- Leadership Bartow Programs - Scholarships for Participants, Friend of Leadership Bartow, Friend of Youth Leadership Bartow
- Manufacturers Appreciation Week - Presenting Sponsor, Patron of MAW, Friend of MAW
- Quarterly Luncheon - Presenting Sponsor, Yearly Perpetual Sponsor
- Small Business Council - Lunch Sponsor