Bartow County Fair, September 26 - 30
American Legion Post 42 Fairgrounds
One Roosevelt Street, Cartersville, GA 30120
Annual fair with carnival rides, games, exhibits and more. The 73rd Annual Fair in 2018 has a big new attraction – The Fearless Flores Thrill Show which includes:
- Two-Wheeled Spectacular Motorcycle Raceway in the Sky
- Jaw dropping display of balance 65 fee above the ground on The Sway Pole
- Motorcycle Madness and Death-Defying Stunts inside the Globe of Death
- Heart stopping action on the thrilling Wheel of Destiny
As seen on America’s Got Talent: Performances at 6 PM and 8 PM Wednesday-Friday and 4 PM, 6 PM, and 8 PM Saturday and Sunday.
Plus live on the Shottenkirk Honda Stage:
- Country River Band – Friday
- Greywater – Saturday
- Bluegrass & Gospel – Sunday
Petting zoo, pony rides, food vendors open daily. Admission $5 for everyone over 42″ tall. Wednesday is Kids Day – everyone under age 10 admitted free. Sunday is Seniors Day – everyone over age 60 admitted free. Saturday is Etowah Valley Humane Society Day. Discount details on WBHF Radio, in Bartow Trader, and on Facebook.
The Bartow County Fair is sponsored by American Legion Post 42. Midway by Peachtree Rides.