A healthy community is an imperative bedrock for any business to thrive. Servicing our community through our membership is the Chamber’s number one priority. The Board of Directors, committee members, volunteers, and Chamber staff are passionate about strengthening the many facets of our community as seen through our member benefits. Some of those tangible benefits include:
Advertising your Business: For less than what most media outlets charge for a single advertisement, you get year-long exposure through multiple avenues with the Chamber.
- Chamber Website: Each member has the ability to add information to their unique webpage for their business detailing products and services, contact information, and enhanced members (additional fees apply) can even upload photos. Members are listed in the Business Directory database on the Chamber Website, and can be accessed by both members and non-members alike.
- Brochures & Referrals: Chamber members are welcome to place their brochures and business cards in the Chamber lobby for those visiting the Chamber. The Chamber staff refers inquiries about Bartow County businesses only to Chamber member businesses and professionals.
- Sponsorships and Additional Advertisements: Members have the opportunity to advertise in multiple Chamber publications. As event sponsors, members can also advertise through banners, signage, radio spots, newspaper ads, and other avenues.
Networking: Despite our ability to access information about a business from almost anywhere; most still prefer to do business with a company or individual they know and trust. The Chamber offers a multitude of networking opportunities for business people to build relationships and do business with each other.
- Ribbon Cuttings: The Chamber provides Ribbon Cuttings to new members as a complimentary service. All Chamber members are encouraged to attend to meet and greet the new members and help them engage in all the Chamber has to offer. View the Ribbon Cutting guidelines or use the online form to submit a Ribbon Cutting request.
- Major Annual Events: Along with sponsorship opportunities, there are numerous opportunities for member-to-member contact in both social and business settings. These include the Annual Meeting, Manufacturers Appreciation Week, Golf Tournament, and Cookout.
- Monthly and Quarterly Events: In addition to the annual events, the Chamber offers a monthly Eggs and Issues Breakfast in Adairsville, monthly Business After Hours at various Chamber Member businesses, and a Quarterly Luncheon at the Clarence Brown Conference Center.
Save Money: There are a multitude of exclusive savings to which you have access through the Chamber's partnerships and programs.
- Drugs Don’t Work Program - Save on Workers Comp as a Certified Drug-Free Workplace.
- Constant Contact Email Marketing - Members may save up to 25% on marketing services through Constant Contact. Visit ConstantContact.com/chambermembers for more information and to sign up today.
- Georgia Aquarium Club Fish - Receive discounted ticket prices year-round. Visit the Georgia Aquarium's special Chamber website to learn more.
- Rome Braves Partnership - Receive an exclusive discounted rate on season membership tickets.
- Chamber Meeting Rooms - The Chamber has three meeting rooms available to rent for business purposes at a lower price for Chamber Members.
- Insurance Programs - Purchasing Alliance Solutions and Auto Owners offer Chamber Member savings. Small Business Members may also save with the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan.
- Georgia Chamber Federation - Members with 10 or fewer employees can opt to become a Federation Member of the Georgia Chamber at no additional cost.
Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteers are an integral part of the Chamber and the committees on which they serve help make these offerings possible. In addition to being critical to the Chamber itself, working on committees and taking advantage of volunteer opportunities allows the members to forge relationships with each other and those at the events. More chances to meet and greet other business people as you plan, organize, and implement the various events and programs can only result in stronger relationships.
- Special Event and Ongoing Advocacy committees: All the major events have committees that are open to all members to volunteer. Please refer to the Events Page for dates and contacts for each event. Advocacy committees such as the Bartow Business Women, Governmental Affairs, and Adairsville Council all have committees that are open to all members.
All Chamber members and their employees are encouraged to participate in Chamber committees, programs, and events that are of interest to them.
Cultivate Awareness: The Chamber is an avenue to keep abreast of the local, state, and national happenings that effect our region including political environment, education, resources, and events and activities in the community as a whole.
- Legislative Advocacy: Chamber staff and the members often serve as advocates before national, state and local governing bodies on issues concerning the business community. The Governmental Affairs committee is at the forefront of all issues pertaining to our community and how they may affect our future, from ensuring our local leaders hear the needs of the business community to working with our State and Federal Legislators to have a voice in the decisions that affect our ability to do business and/or our quality of life. The Chamber often provides common ground for members to meet with other business and community leaders.
- Education: The Chamber also works very closely with the City and County Schools as well as Georgia Highlands College and Chattahoochee Technical College to help understand current and future workforce needs. The Chamber was an integral part of establishing the Bartow County College and Career Academy.
- Leadership Bartow: The Youth and Adult Leadership Programs are first rate programs fostering current and future leaders in our community by building leaderships skills, introducing them to the resources and needs within the community, and nurturing the servant leader mindset that is at the heart of our community.
- Georgia Chamber Federation: For Cartersville-Bartow Chamber Members with 10 or fewer employees, there is the opportunity to join the Georgia Chamber as a Federation Member at no additional cost to you to receive emailed legislative updates along with various discounts. Learn about the benefits.
Educational Opportunities: The Chamber hosts frequent seminars, lunch and learns, and training sessions to help members operate sound and growing businesses. All the Special Advocacy Committees at the Chamber work to provide valuable advocacy and information for other business owners to grow and improve their business.
Intangible Benefits of Chamber Membership:: A viable business cannot exist without a viable community. Your Chamber membership is helping to ensure that our viable community remains healthy and the quality of life in Bartow County remains exceptional. Even businesses unable to participate in many of the programs and opportunities offered by the Chamber play an integral role in the success of our community.
In summary, your membership dollars are hard at work:
- Bringing more jobs through economic development efforts, bringing more potential clients and customers to your business.
- Ensuring we maintain a positive business climate through the advocacy efforts of the Chamber.
- Bringing all the partners in our community together for its betterment as a whole.