"Building an Effective Social Media Strategy" Workshop
Wednesday, August 10, 2022, 10 AM - 12 PM
Social media marketing
is a multipurpose business asset. It connects you with your audience and it promotes your products, services, and brand. Both aspects are equally important.
The top three challenges
faced by users of social media are reaching your target audience, measuring strategy effectiveness, and achieving goals.
Crafting an effective social media strategy will help tackle these challenges and more. Social media strategies equip you to set goals and guardrails, track performance, and tweak your benchmarks over time.
Having a starting point, you can measure what is working and how to shift your activity to achieve your goals.
What to expect from this workshop?
- Importance of having a social media presence
- Setting social media marketing goals that align to business objectives
- Understanding your audience
- Getting to know your competition
- Conducting a social media audit
- Establishing the correct social media platforms for your business
- Developing effective social content
- Methods for extending your social reach
- Developing a content creation calendar
- Tracking your results to know if the strategy is working or not
- And more you can use immediately in your business