Grab your gal pals and join us in Wine Country!
What's better than wine and girl time?
Join us as we explore Sonoma, Napa Valley and San Francisco, California on this guided Bartow Business Women trip March 21-25, sponsored by Take Time To Travel.
From wine tasting at Domaine Carneros to shopping in Napa Valley, this trip is sure to ignite your love for wine, shopping and relaxation.
- Round trip non-stop airfare to and from San Francisco airport
- Round trip transportation from the San Francisco airport to Sonoma, California
- Private chauffeur from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Sunday and Monday for wine tasting, lunch and shopping in Napa and Sonoma.
- Complementary hotel shuttle to and from Sonoma Town Plaza
- Daily Wine Tasting each evening at the hotel with local producers
- Daily Sangria offerings
- Dessert from Bean & Bottle Coffee and Wine Bar
- Daily Yoga Classes and Daily Nature Hikes
- Wine Tasting at Domaine Carneros (A Favorite)
- Wine Tasting with Food Pairing at Cakebread Cellars (A Favorite)
Group will depart Sonoma hotel for San Francisco at 9:00 AM and enjoy a full-day of sight-seeing in San Francisco on Tuesday, March 24. Optional sight-seeing tours available by request.
A deposit of 50% is due at time of booking and the balance is due February 21, 2020. Deposit is nonrefundable. Travel protection is highly recommended.
Please call Take Time To Travel at 770-334-2256 to secure your spot!