Commercial Real Estate 101
Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 10 AM - 12 PM
Navigate Lease Agreements and Avoid Property Pitfalls
Whether your business is industrial, service, or retail, you will thrive in the right location. Start the process with a well structured commercial real estate lease.
About This Workshop
A good commercial real estate lease works for both parties. For the business owner, it prevents any unfavorable terms that could hurt the company’s bottom line. And, for the property owner, it prevents any misunderstandings or conflicts that might affect the property or the ability to collect rent. Discover the best ways to search for a location and address issues such as liability, rent, exclusivity, and remedies.
What you will learn:
- The vocabulary of commercial leases
- What questions you should ask before you sign a lease
- What issues landlords see as important
- How to find professionals to represent you
- Glossary of Commercial Real Estate Lease Terms
- Checklist of questions to be answered before signing a lease