Doing Business With GDOT
Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 10 AM - Noon
Shorter College of Business, 232 Shorter Avenue, Rome, GA 30165
Seminar is free, but registration is required.
or by Phone at 706-622-2006.
Learn about projects funded by H.B. 170, understand how your business can become eligible to apply for Maintenance Projects with GDOT, meet district officials, learn about DOAS, and more.
Routine Maintenance Contracting:
Learn how to qualify with Georgia DOT
Service Categories Include:
- Application Process
- Local Projects & Invitations to Bid
- Landscaping, Highway Mowing, Tree Cutting
- Sign & Component Structures Maintenance
- Fencing, Barricades, Handrail Maintenance
- Sweeping & Storm Drain Cleaning
- Concrete & Portland Cement Paving Maintenance
- And more!
This seminar is offered by GDOT in collaboration with the UGA SBDC Office of Minority Business Development.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.