"How to Increase Profits and Sales" Workshop
Friday, December 1, 2023, 10 AM - 11:30 AM
How your products or services compare with others in your industry can make a huge difference in how profitable you are. The typical approach is to “out feature” your competition, however, there is an alternate targeted marketing strategy known as Blue Ocean fishing. You will learn how to separate yourself from your competition and reduce your costs in the process. In the end, your offerings are made more desirable and more profitable.
In this workshop, you'll create your own Blue Ocean strategy canvas comparing yourself against your competition and exploiting the opportunities you uncover.
Attendees will learn:
- The difference between a red ocean and a blue ocean
- How to quickly determine where your competitors are not
- How to add value to your offerings while reducing cost
- How to create a strategy map
- Why getting rid of unnecessary features is a good thing
- How to find and exploit needs your customers have but haven’t asked for