"How to Qualify for Federal Contracts Using Acquisition.gov and SAM.gov" Online Workshop
Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 10 AM - 12 PM
When competing for federal contracts you need to be familiar with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) applicable to the procurement and be a registered supplier in the System for Award Management (SAM) database.
In this Live Online Workshop
you will learn:
- How to navigate Acquisition.Gov to locate and understand the FARs covering the purchase of goods and services
- How to register in SAM.Gov to become a qualified supplier.
instruction will cover:
- The relevance of the Acquisition.Gov database
- How this government website is updated and managed
- Navigating and using this database
- Insights offered by this database
portion of the workshop will discuss:
- The purpose and evolution of the System for Award Management (SAM) database
- The contents and organization of SAM
- The steps to register your business in SAM
Gaining an understanding of these databases will help you determine how well positioned your business is to compete successfully for government contracts. To receive an award you need more than just having the requested goods and services. You also need to be in compliance with the terms & conditions and regulations of the procurement.