Intro to Government Contracting and
Small Business Certifications
Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 1 PM - 3 PM
Shorter College of Business, 232 Shorter Avenue, Rome, GA 30165
Seminar is $39 and registration is required.
or by Phone at 706-622-2006.
Are you ready for government contracting? Learn how to gain a strategic foothold in public sector procurement and how certifications can help. The UGA SBDC looks at federal contracting for small business as an example.
Routine Maintenance Contracting:
Learn how to qualify with Georgia DOT
Service Categories Include:
- Application Process
- Local Projects & Invitations to Bid
- Landscaping, Highway Mowing, Tree Cutting
- Sign & Component Structures Maintenance
- Fencing, Barricades, Handrail Maintenance
- Sweeping & Storm Drain Cleaning
- Concrete & Portland Cement Paving Maintenance
- And more!
This seminar is offered by GDOT in collaboration with the UGA SBDC Office of Minority Business Development.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.