"Introduction to Government Contracting" Workshop
Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 10 AM - 12 PM
This Live Online Workshop
is a beginner level course and is a must for anyone thinking about or already doing business with the government.
The workshop provides a general overview of how the government purchases goods and services. This “Intro” class outlines seven steps that are essential to achieving success in the government marketplace.
The seven steps that will be discussed are:
- Registering in Government Databases
- Creating a Marketing Plan
- Knowing the Right People
- Developing a Reference Library
- Searching for Opportunities
- Bidding and Performing
- Marketing to State and Local Governments