"Make Your Website Work For You" Online Workshop
Thursday, March 7, 2023, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Learn how to create a search-friendly website that drives user action and supports your goals. Whether you’re launching a new website or sprucing up an old one, this workshop will help. As a bonus, ALL attendees will receive free Google Ad Credit (first-time users) to immediately market their business or nonprofit with the lessons they learn and apply.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the six characteristics of a great website and how to ensure your website is:
- Goal-oriented to increase conversions and calls to action
- Organized and easy-to-search to reduce bounce rates
- Useful so visitors come back again and again
- Functional, so customers see real value - leading to loyalty
- Intuitive to use, on any device, so visitors stay
- Findable by search engines so you show up at the right place, time, and device
Now more than ever, businesses and nonprofits need to know how to reach and engage with customers online - to continue to generate leads, make sales, and grow revenue. Led by Grow With Google Speaker and Trainer Demming Bass, this is a “can’t miss” webinar customized for local businesses and nonprofits including additional ideas and strategies on how to market online.
Attendees will walk away with free tools, a proven plan, and messaging strategies they can implement in their marketing immediately - no matter their level of marketing "know-how" or expertise. But hurry! Spots are limited and will go fast.