Summer Small Business Series: Grow with GoogleName: Summer Small Business Series: Grow with GoogleDate: June 15, 2022Time: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM EDTEvent Description:
Summer Small Business Series
Grow with Google
Join us this summer as we explore how Google can be a partner for your small business, nonprofit, or even larger company. Featuring a series of virtual events on the 3rd Wednesday of May, June, and July, this summer series has it all!
Our trainer, Demming Bass, has been a Grow with Google speaker since 2017, following an award-winning career as a chamber of commerce executive in North Carolina and Georgia. Read Demming's full bio.
You may sign up for one session or the whole series! Chamber Members get a special rate when signing up for all three sessions. See below for session details.
Interested in a past session? Purchase the series and we'll send you any recordings or materials from past webinars in the series!
Session 1: Make Your Website Work For You
Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 8 AM
Learn how to create a search-friendly website that drives user action and supports your goals. Whether you’re launching a new website or sprucing up an old one, this workshop will help. As a bonus, ALL attendees will receive free Google Ad Credit (first-time users) to immediately market their business or nonprofit with the lessons they learn and apply. In this webinar, you’ll learn the six characteristics of a great website and how to ensure your website is:
- Goal-oriented to increase conversions and calls to action
- Organized and easy-to-search to reduce bounce rates
- Useful so visitors come back again and again
- Functional, so customers see real value - leading to loyalty
- Intuitive to use, on any device, so visitors stay
- Findable by search engines so you show up at the right place, time, and device
Session 2: Get Your Local Business
on Google Search and Maps
Wednesday, June 15, 2022, 8 AM
Explore Google Business Profiles, a free tool for local businesses that want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. This is a deep dive into Google Business Profiles and the many features and tools you can use to do business directly from the Search page with customers and prospects. In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why an accurate up-to-date Google Business Profile is critical in today’s economy
- How to sell products and services directly from the search page
- How to attract and engage customers and turn them into raving fans
- A step-by-step guide to creating and verifying the perfect Google Business profile
Session 3: Reach Customers Online with Google
Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 8 AM
Now more than ever, businesses and nonprofits need to know how to reach and engage with customers online - to continue to generate leads, make sales, and grow revenue. Led by Grow with Google Speaker and Trainer Demming Bass, this is a "can't miss" webinar customized for local businesses and nonprofits including the latest ideas and strategies on how to market online in 2022. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a free Google Business Profile and learn how to attract and engage with customers directly from the Search page and Google Maps
- Improve your website's visibility in Google's organic search results, on all devices
- Implement simple, but effective, best practices for content marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing
- Advertise your business through Google via Smart Campaigns (and the perfect ad formula)