"The Art of Grant-Writing" Workshop
Learn to write your own grant proposal!
Tuesday, July 27, 2021, 10 AM - 12 PM
Join us for a LIVE 90 minute crash course in grant-writing where you will receive step by step guidance for preparing each section of your proposal - including your budget! We'll also share examples so that you will see exactly how simply this can be done!
After completing this webinar workshop you can apply for funding with confidence because you'll understand:
- How to develop a Statement of Need
- How to write your Project Description
- How to develop great SMART Goals
- How to simply and easily state your Evaluation Process
- How to describe your organization's Sustainability
- How to create your Nonprofit Budget
We'll also share tips for getting approved for funding and where to locate nonprofit funders.