If disaster happens, Are you ready?As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind.
Let SERVPRO® come out to help you quickly set up a plan of action for you in case of a water or fire emergency.
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO® Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.