Cartersville-Bartow Chamber Events & Operations Update
Cartersville-Bartow Chamber Events & Operations Update (03/26/20)
In accordance with current recommendations, please make note of the below changes to Chamber events and operations. The Chamber will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and send out future updates and changes through our email, website, and social media channels as more information becomes available.
Event Postponements & Cancellations
Chamber Office Update
- Thursday, April 2 - Adairsville Eggs & Issues Breakfast - Cancelled
- Thursday, April 2 - Ribbon Cutting for Linda Evans Home & Garden - Postponed
- Tuesday, April 21 - Leadership Bartow Graduation - Cancelled
- Monday, April 27 - Friday, May 1 - Manufacturers Appreciation Week - Postponed
- The Cartersville-Bartow Chamber office will be closed to the public until further notice. Visitors will not be allowed access during this time.
- At this time, the Chamber staff will continue to serve our members and will remain accessible via phone and email. View the Chamber staff web page for contact information.
- Use of our meeting rooms, including the Georgia Power Board Room and Anheuser-Busch Community Room, has been suspended until further notice.
- The weekly community events newsletter has been suspended until further notice to encourage social distancing among the public.