"How to Increase Profits and Sales" Workshop
Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 10 AM - 12 PM
How your product or service compares with others in your industry can make a huge difference in how profitable you are.
Common wisdom is to “out feature” the competition. But by using targeted marketing you can separate yourself from your competitors and reduce costs in the process.
Leave the frenzy of the Red Ocean
where all the predators (competitors) are fighting over market share. Reposition your business to the fertile fishing grounds of the Blue Ocean
where you can find increased profitability.
In this workshop, you'll find your own Blue Ocean
by recognizing how to differentiate your business from that of other companies. By distinguishing yourself from competition, your offerings will be more desirable and more profitable.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Create a new marketplace for your offering
- Avoid going head to head with competitors
- Find and exploit needs your customers have but haven’t asked for
- Determine where your competitors are not
- Make the competition irrelevant
- Add value to your offerings while reducing cost
- Get rid of unnecessary features
- Draw your own Blue Ocean strategy map