Barnsley Resort is the ultimate retreat to unplug and enjoy all the pleasures and pursuits offered here. With more than 3,000 acres in North Georgia, we appeal to the traveler who craves a connection to an outdoor lifestyle, is inspired by nature and intrigued by history. From golf to horseback riding, from shooting to hiking, we have something for everyone. Throw in cozy accommodations, a range of delicious dining choices, a spa, shops and more, and you'll understand why Barnsley's authentic, active, genuine lifestyle draws people here over and over again.
- Three restaurants: Woodlands Grill, Rice House & Beer Garden
- Corporate Meetings & Wedding Events
- Championship Fazio Golf Course
- Membership Programs Available
- Outdoor activities & Beretta Shooting Grounds
From I-75/Exit 306: Travel west (about 2.2 mi) on Highway 140. Turn left at red light onto Hall Station Road and travel south approximately 5.5 miles. Right on Barnsley Gardens Road to resort on left.