Cartersville-Bartow County Chamber of Commerce
- Conference / Banquet / Meeting Facilities
- Nonprofit Organizations
The Cartersville-Bartow Chamber is a member-based organization that strives to ensure the entire community is working together. Our biggest asset is our people and our leadership. Our city and county governments, school systems, colleges, non-profits, and business community all collaborate for the betterment of all involved. The Chamber also works closely with the Cartersville-Bartow County Department of Economic Development to attract the highest quality business and industry prospects as well as to provide educational and growth opportunities to current and future businesses both large and small.
The Chamber's mission is to serve, promote, and add value to businesses in our community. Member businesses benefit from referrals, business development, networking, advertising opportunities, exclusive savings, and much more. In addition, investment in the Chamber is an investment in the growth and prosperity of the entire community.
Whom to Contact
- Babs KnowlesOffice AdministratorPhone: (770) 382-1466
- Chastity ManeyMembership DirectorPhone: (770) 382-1466
- Joy SalterDigital Media DirectorPhone: (770) 382-1466
- Katherine SullivanPrograms & Events CoordinatorPhone: (770) 382-1466
- Matthew ThomasWorkforce Development DirectorPhone: (770) 382-1466
- Cindy WilliamsCEOPhone: (770) 382-1466
From I-75: Take Exit 288 and turn west onto Main Street. After about 2 miles, look for the Cartersville-Bartow Chamber on the left, between The Legion Theatre and Cartersville Pawn-N-Shop.