Graham Commercial Contractors, LLC
- General Contractor
- Commercial Builder
Founder, Dennis Graham, began his construction career in 1976 constructing residential homes in the Cartersville, GA area. Throughout the next 20 years, he progressed to developing subdivisions which include Copperfield Subdivision, Etowah Ridge Subdivision, and Stonebridge Subdivision, all in the Bartow County area. Dennis began to transition from residential construction to solely commercial construction in 1998. At this time Graham Commercial Contractors, LLC was incorporated as a Georgia licensed General Contractor headquartered in Cartersville, GA. As the company continued to grow, Dennis’ sons, Jeremy and Josh, and his daughter-in-law, Danielle, joined the family business. Since the company’s inception, it has grown to a full-service family-owned and operated commercial contracting firm providing pre-construction, design-build, general contracting, renovation, and construction management services in the northwest Georgia area.
• Mission Statement
For our family-owned company to be the preferred provider of the highest quality commercial construction in our northwest Georgia communities based on strong, long-term customer relationships.
• Vision Statement
To be a company that assists our community in constructing their dreams into a reality.
+ Quality: We strive to complete our work right the first time- every time. In our eyes, there is no higher compliment than a satisfied customer
sharing their positive opinion with others.
+ Community: We have a responsibility to our fellow neighbors to give back to the community in which we serve.
- Services: Pre-Construction, General Contracting, Design-Build, Construction Management,Remodels/Renovations, Additions
- Industries: Agricultural, Automotive, Aviation, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Medical, Office, Restaurant, Retail, Storage
- We are a CECO pre-engineered metal building authorized dealer
- Check out our full portfolio of completed projects!
- Contact us for a free quote for your commercial construction or remodel needs! No job is too big. No job is too small.
From I-75: Take Exit 288 and turn west onto GA-113/E Main Street. Travel 2.1 miles on E Main Street, and our office will be on your right.